Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Need help finding slicks.........

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I run a 20x8x14 M/T slick on my 14" steel LS integra rims. Yes, an 8" wide slick does fit.

    I have no complaints except for the fact that I got them used and would like to try out a new set and see how much better I can run. I top out at close to 8000RPM in 4th gear at the end of the quarter with these slicks. A taller slick might be better. I will probably have to shift into 5th with 9psi.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BoostedEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2000
    Posts
    759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Just as the topic says........ where do you guys buy your slicks at????

    BTW, what size slick would be best to mount to some stock 14" steelies???

    Thanks a bunch [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 12, 2002 12:34 PM: Message edited by: BoostedEX ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BoostedEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2000
    Posts
    759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about the size of these slicks???


    20.0/6.0-14,
    6" wheel width, 7.3" section width, 6.0" tread width, 20.8" tall

    M/T.3017

    Good? Bad?

    Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •